Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Download HS Marksheet, Admit Card, Registration Certificate Online

 Original HS Marksheet/Board Certificate/Admit/Registration  Apply

Visit the WBCHSE Website: Go to the official website of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) at http://wbchse.nic.in/.

Register or Log In: If you haven't registered on the website before, you may need to create an account. If you already have an account, then you can log in using your credentials.

Navigate to the Duplicate Marksheet Section: Look for a section related to duplicate mark sheet or certificates. It may be labelled differently, but it generally involves duplicate document requests.

Fill Out the Application Form: You will likely find an online form to apply for a duplicate mark sheet. Fill out all the required details accurately. You may need to provide information such as your name, roll number, year of examination, etc.

Upload Required Documents: You will typically be asked to upload scanned copies of some documents. These may include an affidavit stating the loss of the original marksheet, a copy of the FIR (First Information Report) if the marksheet was lost due to theft, and a passport-sized photograph.

Pay the Fee: There is usually a fee associated with obtaining a duplicate marksheet. Pay the required fee online using the provided payment options. Make sure that  your have download the   payment receipt for future reference.

Submit the Application: Verify  all the information that you provided in the application form. Once you are sure it's accurate, submit the application.

Application Verification: After you submit the application, it may go through a verification process. The authorities will verify the details and documents provided.

Receive Duplicate Marksheet: Once your application is approved, you will receive the duplicate HS marksheet at the address you provided during the application process. This may take some time, so be patient.

Optional: Collect in Person: In some cases, you may also have the option to collect the duplicate marksheet in person from the WBCHSE office. If this option is available and convenient for you, you can choose it.

Apply Online For HS Document